kembang sepatu kembang terindah...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kembang sepatu

My friend, Kiki was creating this page. At 1.00 am. I thought she has nothing to do, but feeling like doing something. I felt like a client who ordered a design, and just saying "yes, no, i want this, delete that, i don't like the color, etcetera". Haha.... but i really love this page.
I promise to update for every story or word i have.

It's not too difficult to choose the name that will appear. When she asked me, it just came out in my mind. Kembang sepatu. It is Indonesian language. Or Hibiscus.

I've fallen in love with this flower since i was 12 years old and still 'in love' with it. I know that it wilted easily, but the shape is really sweet, with strong character. It always hang on the Balinese dancer's ears or in a old and ethnic building.

I live in a tropical island. We have full of sunshine, tanning and brown chicks and babes :), beaches, native traditional handicraft, vintage buildings. Those which i'm into so much.

And This Kembang Sepatu is represent all of those things.
At least on my prespective. Next, chose one of the picture to put in as the header. I found one picture I took in Bali. Perfect!
So, be in bloom. And hope we could share our stories and words through this page.

Sweet greetings,
Lila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home