kembang sepatu kembang terindah...

Friday, June 15, 2007

Missing

Not too busy today. My project is connected to high school students. We are facilitating them to speak up by using handycam. To make a Video Diary about their problem in school. Since they still in exam now, so... i just prepare some reports and cruising in the internet.

Suddenly i miss my friends : Lawrence, Athina and Coy. The boys are Philippino, and the girl is Polnish. But they live far away in Hamburg. Once in my life, they have became my lights. I don't know why i miss them. Maybe it's because i received an email from Nathalie. She is also a friend of ours. And she sent me their pictures in the Staadtpark, Hamburg. They had a summer bbq in the park.

I wish they could come visit me. And for sure i will tell them my stories. Show them the nice places, and introduce them my lovely and kind boyfriend.

Lately we loose contact to each other. Even in the messanger or skype or myspace.
Too bad.....

Wish you all were here guys,
Lila
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
athina and lawrence

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home