kembang sepatu kembang terindah...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Distance

My mom and my sister will visit me in the next three weeks. Also Inge and Abas. I'm so excited. I've never seen them for long time. Ok, not too long, but more than 6 months.
But today my sister called me. She was telling me a story that makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't write the problem here, but for sure she really needs my advise.

I have my closed friends here. They are like my second family.

But i know, that no matter what, and everywhere i go, i will always be an important part of my real family. I'm feeling like to fly to Jakarta and give my sister and mother a big hug.

I am still my mother's youngest daughter. And still, they always looking for my advise.

We are very close to each other.

This distance can not change what i have here in my heart.

Miss you Kak Des... Miss you Ma....

Kisses,
Lila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home